The Multiquip TP24 is a high usage, flexible saw designed to provide professional cutting performance on ceramics, stone and masonry materials. A hardy steel precision frame and easily removable thermal plastic water tray and back-splash provides overall durability and longevity. The saw use a powerful 2 HP 115V 13A 50/60Hz electric motor
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
The Multiquip TP24 is a high usage, flexible saw designed to provide professional cutting performance on ceramics, stone and masonry materials.
• Powerful 2 HP 115V 13A 50/60Hz electric motor UL/CSA approved with thermal overload protection.
• High-impact thermal plastic tray & back-splash that won't rust or bend out of shape.
• Rugged cast aluminum table with heavy-duty injection molded rubber padding. Industrial ball bearing rollers ensure smooth, precise cart movement.
• Maintenance-free submersible water pump provides high volume water flow.
• 24" straight cut / 16" Diagonal cut.
• Multi-Combo rip guide and 45 degree miter block included.
• Premium 10 inch tile blade included.
• Optional Saw Stand (TSS) available