- Manufacturer: General Equipment
- Model Number: CTS12
The new CTS12 Gen 2 RIP-R-STRIPPER® is highly productive for removing ceramic tile, hardwood flooring and other materials from cement surfaces. Breaks through today’s high bond strength mastics, glues and thinsets for both commercial and DIY projects. The unit accepts a wide range of 35 lb class breakers and related accessory tools.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Unique design significantly reduces jobsite related exposure to knee and lower back issues – no more stooping, squatting or kneeling. Wide stance for superior handling and stability. Highly adjustable to fit operator and application. Accessory tool leveling to reduce blow force requirements, operator fatigue and uneven tool wear while increasing productivity.
- Designed for easy transport in small vehicles
- 12 inch maximum scraper blade width
- Unitized, welded steel frame
- 9 position, self-locking, accessory tool angle adjustment
- Side-to-side chisel/blade leveling for reduced tool wear and operator fatigue
- Anti-Vibe™ adjustable operator handle
- Gas shock counterbalance for smooth, easy movement